Winter skin calls for attention much more than summer skin because it begins to irritate a lot. It starts shredding or tearing, probably because no matter how hard you try you have a hard time trying to take care of it well. Every winter, you must have tried a number of home skin hacks or products and some of them might have even floated your boat for a bit, but how do you know they’re not making your skin used to breathing in their conditioning only?
Using products that work wholly on healing and are not just temporary fixes will only help for a while and as soon as your skin gets used to them, they will start becoming ineffective and will thus be only blunt solutions for the time being. There are simple tricks to make your skin better in winters and hack those winter skin blues using best Ayurvedic products for skin. These Online Ayurvedic Beauty Products are solutions that are wholesome for your skin and will help the skin in the longer run. Here are the tricks and herbal beauty products online that we are talking about:
1. Exfoliate: It might seem like exfoliation is for oily skin or summer sticky skin but its basic purpose is to give your new skin cells some space and let go of the old ones. It’s not a seasonal activity, your skin cells need to be renewed in all seasons. Our recommendation of a scrub you can use during this time is Inveda’s Sugar Scrub which has the benefits of sunflower oil, avocado oil and olive oil. It makes the skin soft and clean and the best part for winters is that it locks skin moisture which prevents the skin from being too dry.
2. Make sunscreen your best friend: Extreme temperature conditions don’t go hand in hand and while you may not exactly tan in the winter sun, you’re quite likely to have sun burns or being exposed to the harmful UV rays of the sun. For this purpose, Inveda offers two different types of sunscreens:
- Sun Screen Cream Gel SPF 30 has the benefits of Gotkula in healing wounds and burns, and cucumber to soothe the skin. This is suitable for all skin types and prevents pigmentation and premature ageing of the skin.
- Sun Screen Cream Gel SPF 50 contains the goodness of Comfrey and Zesta that stays for a longer duration and helps the skin fight pigmentation. Suitable for all skin types, it is a powerful anti-oxidant thus helping your skin to breathe better.
3. Moisturize: While this is the simplest advice anyone may give you, there’s a lot attached to it. Too hot a shower may actually make your skin super soft so once that gets balanced with the cold air, it exposes an upper layer of the skin altogether. Thus, taking mild hot showers will help your skin adjust better. Right after the shower is the best time to moisturize your skin since applying lightly on moist skin helps seal the natural moisture of the skin as well. Inveda’s Papaya & Hibiscus Moisturizer is very effective in giving the skin the care it needs with the benefits of natural extracts. Buy this Ayurvedic moisturizer for good skin care.
Take care of your skin in the harsh of winters and protect your skin with three simple tips that we have talked about here. Using organic beauty products for your skin is beneficial and empowers it from within by healing it naturally.