Tomato is a beautiful vegetable which has yummy pulp inside it. This red colour vegetable is used all over the world due to its nutritious value. It is used in preparing various tasty dishes of all types. From biryani to sandwiches, from mocktails to snacks, it is used in all types of foods. This lovely vegetable is a rich source of potassium, flavonoid B complex, Vitamins, calcium. A small tomato can provide you with a great number of benefits. Thus, it is an easy and tasty solution to all the body troubles.
How can it help?
This small power pack of nutrients has the capability to resolve many issues of the body. Let us read about them–
1. Strong bones– The presence of calcium in this fruit makes it a better calcium providing vegetable. Make a tomato soup or eat a ripe tomato daily to make your bones stronger and better.
2. Solution to Anaemia– Anaemia is the result of a lower number of red blood corpuscles. It is characterised by fatigue, dizziness, pale complexion, weak body, etc. Tomato is a great solution for anaemic people. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients that can keep the number of RBC count high and make the body strong.
3. Natural bleach– Tomato is rich in vitamin c which makes it a natural bleaching agent. It has the power to brighten and lighten the skin. All those who want natural bleach at home can opt for using tomatoes on their skin!
4. Natural Sunscreen– It is a vegetable which is not much used as a sunscreen. But it is a store of antioxidants that help in protecting the skin from the sun. A tomato peel can make your skin free from sun damage and skin tanning.
5. Good for oily skin– Oily skin has several disadvantages and thus it is difficult to maintain. Using tomato face pack on the skin can make the skin less oily and more attractive. You can even take tomato juice on a regular basis to make your skin less oily.
6. Energy Provider– No work can be done properly without an adequate amount of energy in the system. Tomato boosts the energy in the body and so tomato juice can be a perfect energy booster drink.
7. Better bowel movements– Bowel movements are regulated by the consumption of tomatoes. Tomatoes are rich in fibre content and can be taken as roughage. The rich colour of the tomato makes it an apt salad dressing too.
8. Removes toxins– Consuming tomato juice can detoxify the system. It maintains the health of kidneys and liver. Make your body clean and healthy with this vegetable.
I am sure all these benefits are going to draw attention towards this amazing vegetable. Eat more of it and gain more from it! Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!