NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF MOLES
Moles are beautiful when they are rightly placed but become unsightly when they present at unwanted places. The unwanted position of the mole is just enough to make you feel embarrassed and self-conscious.
Moles can develop on any part of the body and in any color like, red, brown, and black. They are the cluster of pigmented cells that appear as dark spots, also known as a melanocyte. The texture, shape, and size of the moles differ from person to person. You always choose fancy cream and expensive cosmetic products to get rid of them, but the harsh chemicals have all the reason to harm your skin.
Your skin is not a playground for chemical based creams. Getting correct treatment is its right. For that, we bring you some easy remedies that will help you to get rid of that ugly placed mole.
Reasons or causes of moles
• Moles can be present right from the birth.
• Some moles can occur due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or puberty.
• The overactive sebaceous glands are also responsible for the formation of moles.
• The pigmentation of the skin also responsible for the mole formation as due to excessive sun exposure.
• The formation of overactive melanocyte gives rise to the mole.
1. Apple cider vinegar– apply apple cider vinegar on top of the mole with a cotton ball. Then maintain its placement with the help of Band-Aid. Then keep it on for 5 to 6 hours. You need to repeat the application until mole starts making scab. The acidic property of apple cider vinegar dries up the mole, hence eventually helps to disappear.
2. Frankincense oil– apply 2-3 drops of frankincense essential oil on the mole and leave it on for some time. You need to reapply after every 4 hours for better results.it will tighten the skin around the mole and dries out by absorbing the excess oil. The presence of astringent properties in it able to make scab and the mole will fall off.
3. Garlic– crush some cloves of garlic and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the mole and cover it up with cotton. Leave it on for overnight. For best results repeat it several times. Eventually scab will form and mole will disappear.
4. Oregano oil-mix a 1-2 drop of oregano oil and castor oil. apply the blend on the mole. No need to wash it off. Apply at least 2-3 times a day for early and best results. The antioxidants and healing properties of both the oils are used for removing skin tags. It is the best to remove mole.
Points to remember
• Avoid excessive sun exposure.
• Apply natural sunscreen with a broad spectrum.
• Monitor the condition.
• Regular exfoliation of the skin.
Try these home remedies for the consistent result and Do not forget to take your doctor’s expert advice.