Skin is the largest organ of our body but the question is how to get smooth skin naturally. In fact it is highly affected by external factors like climate, immunity of the body, polluted environment, medications, food habits, etc. After facing tough & rough situations, our skin gets very dry and damaged.
The dry and damaged skin is the root cause of many skin diseases which can trap us in further problems. Thus, it requires to heal the skin and repair the damaged skin cells. Not alone diseases attracts but our beauty is also hampered because of the ruined skin. Although smooth skin becomes the craving of every heart in such situations. But how to get buttery smooth skin at home?
I feel today is the day to tell you the ways in which you can keep your skin smooth and charming.
- Firstly, you should know the basic nature of your skin.
2. Secondly, Identify the causes which are causing damage to your skin.
3. Always, use home remedies to modify your skin type as per your desire.
4. You can also use beauty products or natural skin care products which can show a great impact on the skin.
Furthermore, keep on following the routine to bring a major change in your skin.
Some basic home remedies to treat dry skin are as follows-
1. Aloe Vera- Whenever I hear the word nourishment, I remember aloe Vera. the best thing is, It has miraculous effects on dry skin. Additionally Skin becomes simply beautiful and smooth by using just this herb. The gel of this herb extracted out and applied on the skin to heal the skin cells and nourish the skin deeply.
Aloe Vera is also available in many cosmetics and skin care products, but I guess it is better to use the natural form of aloe. This natural form exists in the form of the gel in the aloe vera leaves. Other than healing the skin, it can even cure skin diseases like eczema and dermatitis. Its healing formula is capable of curing the symptoms like itchy skin, redness, inflammation, rashes, etc.
2. Essential Oil– All types of oils are highly hydrating in nature. But each type of essential oil has its own benefit and its own way of treating the skin. Some of the best essential oils are here below which can nourish the skin really well.
(i) Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil acts like the sebum of the skin. It is an excellent moisturiser and can chase the dryness away from the skin.
(ii) Tea Tree Oil- This associate with curing skin problems. It has the anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties which make it appropriate to apply to the dry and damaged skin.
(iii) Coconut Oil– It is the most commonly used oil for treating dry skin. This oil has been using since ages in India due to its healing properties.
3. Honey- Most important ingredient is Honey , a natural product that can be directly applied to dry skin. Moreover, it nourishes and softens the skin and soothes various skin irritations. Before anything else, make sure that you wash your skin with lukewarm water and moisturise it with a moisturiser, after the application of honey.
4. Glycerine- The ingredient for how to get smooth skin on legs. This formulation basically suggests by doctors to use in combination with rose water. It treats the skin naturally and locks in the moisture in the skin to keep away the dryness. It can also heal chapped heels, legs and lips along with dry skin. Use it daily for beautiful skin.
Always remember taking care of skin is a part of taking care of your body. So please do not neglect even the small skin issues. A simple problem of dry skin can cause you a lot of trouble. Dry skin is a sign that your skin lacks the essential nutrients.
How to make face smooth and shiny
Use the home remedies given above and follow these tips for better and smooth shiny skin-
1. Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water.
2. Take in lots of fruits and raw vegetables.
3. Include dairy products alike curd or milk in your diet.
4. Never use soaps and body washes which are harsh on your skin.
5. Do not scrub or exfoliate your skin daily. It can increase dryness.
6. Never forget to moisturise and try to use a natural moisturiser or moisturiser with natural extracts.
7. Do not stay in hot water baths for long hours.
Keep Reading, Keep Smiling, Keep Glowing!
For more info visit www.inveda.in