Best dandruff treatment in 2021 according to Ayurveda is here. Basically, dandruff is the most common hair issue in the world. Moreover, approx half of the population is suffering from this normal kind of scalp issue.
As a matter of fact, dandruff is not that much simple or normal disease as you think about it. In detail dandruff is the beginning of all the other hair issues. To clarify, flaky scalp is so dangerous that it weakens the roots that lead to hair fall and may be baldness. Not to mention but nourish you hair with best dandruff treatment naturally.
Let’s have a glance at the main reasons that why dandruff causes-
- Irritating oily skin- Basically, there are many areas which are rich in oil production and on hair scalp this condition is term as seborrheic dermatitis. Greasy skin with yellow or white scales.
- Not shampooing enough- Hair is basically much necessary to cleanse the scalp & if you don’t wash your hair properly it leads to many skin infection.
- Chemical products- Not all the products are for you. Chemical shampoo & color with many hair treatments also cause dry skin and which causes dandruff and flaky skin. Rather go for best dandruff shampoo according to your hair & skin type.
- Dandruff may additionally be due to other forms of dermatitis such as eczema or psoriasis, diet, or an allergy to hair products.
Overnight dandruff treatment is not possible but we are here to bestow the long run benefits-
Knock knock! It’s remedy time
- Use Tea Tree Oil
Anti-fungal & moisturizing properties of Tea Tree fights with the dandruff-causing fungus & helps in treating it significantly.
- Firstly, add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo bottle & shake before use.
- Afterwards, massage the dry scalp with a diluted solution of Tea Tree oil with any other oil for 15 min. before head wash.
- Don’t forget Champi with coconut oil before head wash
On one hand, dandruff is an embarrassing condition for the hair scalp. But Coconut (copra) is the handiest in treating dandruff & itchy scalp. Because it allows the scalp to reap the utmost benefits & quickly nourish the hair & penetrates deeply to cleanse the scalp of build-up oil & dirt.
2-3 spoons of coconut oil + 1 spoon lemon juice
Step1. Previously, combine the duo in the clean bowl,
Step2. Secondly, apply the mixture to the scalp & hair,
Step3. Massage it for a few minutes & afterwards relax for about 30-40 minutes,
Step4. Lastly, wash it off with a nourishing Inveda’s Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Look what Aloe vera does for your scalp
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that contains ample beneficial properties. Chiefly known for its bioactive compounds like antioxidants & anti-fungal properties which improve moisture retention & promote healing. Moreover, Aloe vera is the blessing for treating inflammation, itchiness & dandruff completely.
Step1. Take 2-3 fresh leaves of Aloe vera& eliminate the gel from it,
Step2. Mix it with 2 spoons of curd & 1 tbsp. of lemon juice,
Step3. Grind the mixture & obtain a gel-like a solution,
Step4. Apply the mixture to the scalp & leave it for 30 min,
Step5. Rinse it off with normal water.
- Does Apple cider vinegar treat your dandruff?
ACV is to be employ in many ways from reducing the weight to home disinfectant but did you know? Acidic & anti-fungal properties of ACV can prevent fungus & bacteria which causes scalp problems like dandruff, inflammation or redness. ACV is mildly acidic which balances the pH of the scalp & leading to the reduction of fungal growth & dandruff free scalp.
Step1. Take ½ cup of ACV & dilute it with 1 ½ cup of water,
Step2. After shampooing just rinse your hair with the solution & don’t rinse it again with water.
You can also select Inveda’s Fenugreek & ACV Shampoo for best results.
- Try Aspirin, “Asprin ko gholo or dandruff ko hmesha ke liye dho lo”
Aspirin contains salicylic acid, a lively ingredient commonly utilized in dandruff shampoos. Aspirin is potent in exfoliating excess dandruff, prevents oil buildup & works well to reduce inflammation on the scalp.
Step1. Just crush 2 tablets of Aspirin & mix it with your regular shampoo,
Step2. Apply the mixture to the hair scalp & rinse it out after 4-5 min,
Step3. Always use hair conditioner after rinsing to retain the moisture.
- Don’t keep oily hair for long
- Adopt a healthy diet
- Include garlic & ginger in your diet
- Use Ayurvedic natural Shampoo. You can make a choice from the shelf of Inveda.in
- If you want permanent solution for any hair problem just go for Inveda’s Hemakesha Oil. 21 in 1 for your every hair issue
Above are some best dandruff treatment to cure the common hair issue. For more tips and remedies, visit INVEDA.