HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN PIGMENTATION
Pigmentation is a problem which is hard to deal with and can be really upsetting. Pigmentation is nothing but the colouring of skin in a darker shade. It is common among all age groups. This problem is mainly due to a skin pigment known as melanin that causes dark colouring of the skin. It is not a problem associated with itching or rashes. It is just associated with your appearance. Every person finds clear complexion without any patches very attractive. So skin pigmentation majorly hampers the attractive persona.
Every problem has certain causes and solutions. Skin pigmentation is a result of harmful effects of the sun, stress, genetically, etc. There are many skin creams that help in resolving this skin issue but trusting natural home remedies is better. Now we will be discussing the remedies that can help you get rid of skin pigmentation.
Simple care on our end can make us more beautiful and healthy. Our food habits and living style have a great impact on our lives. A little change in these habits can bring a great change in your body. So let me tell you some foods that can make your skin beautiful and free from pigmentation.
1. Foods that are rich in Vitamin A can reduce this problem. Vegetables like spinach and lettuce are very useful not only for this problem but also for many other body issues. So start eating these leafy vegetables.
2. Fruits rich in Vitamin C are good for the skin and can reduce the spots. Eat fruits like lemons, kiwi, oranges, etc. to take care of skin pigmentation.
3. Lemon Juice has amazing cleansing and lightening benefits. Apply it on your skin to get rid of dark spots. Squeeze some lemon juice and add turmeric powder to it. Mix it into a paste and apply on the skin. Wash it after 15 minutes. Lemon juice might cause burning on the sensitive and damaged skin.
4. Almonds are a rich source of vitamin E which is a skin nourishing vitamin. Eat almonds or apply them on the skin to derive the benefits. Soak some almonds at night. Grind them in a mixer in the morning. Mix honey and lemon juice to this paste. Apply this mixture on the skin and let it stay for an hour. Wash it after an hour.
5. Banana is another fruit which is very beneficial for our body. Take a banana and mash it. Mix honey into the mixture and apply it on the skin. Let it stay for 30 minutes and then rinse off.
Regular intake of these products can reduce the dark patches on your skin and can provide you healthy and beautiful skin. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!