Lips are very delicate and beautiful part of the body. From smiling to eating food everything involves your lips. Special care is needed for the lips due to the extra soft and sensitive skin. Not many products other than lip balms are available in the market for better lip care. Thus it is not very easy to take care of the lips.
Preparing and using natural home mixtures for the lips is the best way to protect them and so we bring to you a list of natural solutions that can keep your lips happy.
1. Glycerine and lemon lip balm- Lip mask with the goodness of glycerine and lemon moisturises the lips internally and protects the lips externally.
How to use- Take some glycerine and add a little lemon juice to it. Mix the ingredients properly and store in airtight container. Apply on chapped lips regularly.
2. Lemon juice and almond oil lip balm- Lemon juice and almond oil nourishes the skin and prevents further drying of skin cells.
How to use- Take some almond oil and add few drops of lemon juice to it. Blend the mixture properly. Apply regularly at night for better results.
3. Aloe Vera Gel- Aloe vera has amazing nourishing qualities. It hydrates and refreshes the skin. It has the power to repair skin tissues and moisturise the skin.
How to use- Mix some coconut oil with aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture like a regular lip balm.
4. Mustard oil- This oil works like a wonderful lip balm even though not applied directly on the lips.
How to use- Take few drops of mustard oil and apply it to your navel while going to sleep at night. In the morning you will get soft pink lips.
5. Honey and lemon Lips mask- This mask is enriched with the moisturising benefits of honey. It can heal chapped lips and make them soft and healthy.
How to use- Take some honey. Add few drops of lemon juice to it. Mix the ingredients properly. Apply this lip mask to your lips and leave for around 15 minutes. Rinse after 15 minutes and apply a lip balm.
The remedies mentioned above are very less time consuming and can be easily done at home. Take some time out of your schedule to make your lips beautiful and healthy. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!