Dull skin and uneven skin colour is an unpleasant skin condition. Every person desires skin that is bright, beautiful and fresh looking. Nowadays these skin issues are quite popular. Stress, poor diet, lack of essential nutrients in the body, pollution and damages done by the sun can be held responsible for the same.
This problem is very natural and so the solution should also be natural. A simple way to keep the skin bright & clear is to apply natural essential oils on the skin.
Essential oils are nothing but the concentrated oils derived from plants. These oils are highly natural and go a long way in providing benefits for the hair, body, skin & mind. The oils are derived from the process of distillation and supply the skin with pure natural extracts.
There are so many oils available in the market these days.
The Best Essential Oils to get bright skin are
1. Lavender Essential Oil– Lavender flowers are quite popular for their beautiful fragrance. Similarly, lavender oil is popular for the natural treatment it provides to the skin. It has the qualities to give a calming effect on the skin and stimulates the skin cells. Doing this makes the skin flawless and bright. The best thing about this oil is that it suits almost all skin types and is beneficial even to the oily skin
2. Lemon Essential Oil– Lemon has bleaching quality that reduces spots on the skin and gives a good even colour to the face. Thus this oil is highly beneficial for the skin which needs treatment for dark spots, patches, & blemishes. It leaves a refreshing effect on the skin due to its deep cleansing effect.
4. Rose Essential Oil– As the name suggests, this oil is derived from the rose plant. The benefits of rose petals are quite known and are obtained by using this oil. It has antibacterial properties that help in acne issues. Due to its toning & cleansing effects, skin pores get properly cleaned which makes the skin look bright and beautiful. It can also be used for healing dry & damaged skin.
5. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil– Ylang Ylang oil is obtained by the steam distillation of ylang-ylang flowers. This oil has the power to moisturize the skin deeply which ultimately gives a bright glowing complexion. It is a perfect cure for stressed skin that needs the most nourishment.
1. Never ever use essential oil without diluting them.
2. Always use a base oil or carrier oil in combination with these essential oils.
3. If you have sensitive skin, first check the oil combination on your wrist, only then go ahead with the application on the body.
4. Do not use natural essential oils on kids or while you are pregnant.
Keep Smiling. Keep Glowing!