BANANA- A COMMON FRUIT WHICH IS NOT SO COMMON!
Banana is a very common fruit and is liked by all the health conscious people due to its healthy qualities. The health benefits of this fruit are remarkable but people are not aware of all these benefits.
It is a widely eaten fruit and grows in many varieties. Bananas are a rich source of potassium, antioxidants, vitamins, protein, minerals and phytonutrients. These nutrients work wonderfully well on our body and are responsible for various long-lasting benefits.
Let us discuss some of the most important benefits achieved by eating a banana.
1. Stress reduction– Stress can be reduced by eating bananas. This fruit is rich in potassium and dopamine, carbohydrates that relax the body and reduces stress. It further helps in depression. The best part is that you need to eat just some bananas and these can work like anti-depressants to calm you down.
2. Helps in controlling menstrual pain– Girls will be really happy to know this that eating bananas is a natural way of controlling menstrual pain. This is the easiest and tastiest way of reducing the painful cramps.
3. Glowing Skin– Banana is an important ingredient of many face masks that can help in maintaining the glow of the skin. It is rich in antioxidants and can help in making the skin healthy and rejuvenated. The anti-ageing benefits can also be attained by applying banana face packs. The dead cells of the skin can be removed easily with the help of a banana scrub. Its benefits suggest that all the benefits of an expensive beauty product can be obtained with this fruit.
4. Cures Anaemia– Anaemia is a skin issue which is very common among women these days. Eating banana is a simple remedy that can help in such state. Folic acid and vitamins help in recovering from this problem.
5. Recovery from Hangover– Hangover is a very difficult state to handle. Some handle it properly while the others find it difficult and so look for solutions. A sweet honey and banana shake is one of the best solutions to recover from hangover.
This one fruit can keep you happy and healthy. Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!