Avocado is a fruit that has an origin from Mexico and belongs to the Lauraceae family. It is also known as butter fruit due to its creamy texture. It is a fruit packed with several vitamins like vitamin a, b, c, k, and minerals like potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, etc. It not only improves hair and skin but also improves digestion, reduces bad breath, treats diabetes, prevents cancer, reduces blood pressure levels.
Let us get to know the benefits of this fruit better–
1. Works like a sunscreen– Avocados work like a pure natural sunscreen. Protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun with this fruit. Use the extracts of this fruit to heal the existing sunburns and prevent further sun damage.
2. Reduce excessive oil on the oily skin– Prepare DIY avocado masks at home and treat oily skin. Make a paste out of avocado, egg white, and lemon juice. Mix properly to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on the skin for around 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. This face mask will remove excess oil from the skin and keep away problems associated with oily skin.
3. Conditions Hair– Avocado paste works like a wonderful conditioner on the scalp and hair. It can make the hair soft and lustrous. This paste is very effective on dry, damaged frizzy hair. It can even make the hair heat resistant and protect the hair from the heating treatments. This further helps in treating split ends of the hair.
4. Better Eyesight– Eating avocados can be really helpful for better eyesight. It is high in fibre and carotenoid content which helps in preventing eye diseases like the cataract. So eating avocados can be really beneficial for the eyes.
5. Better complexion and clear skin– Yes this sounds totally the result of a fairness cream, but it is just a fruit! Using avocado face mask or face scrub can clear off the dead skin and even the skin tone. It is also a good cleanser and acne controller. Cleanse, nourish and make your skin fair with avocado!
6. Effective in removing kidney stones-Drinking avocado juice can keep your kidneys healthy and free from stones. Avocado juice can help in the excretion of calcium that forms kidney stones.
I guess these benefits are too tempting and alluring! There are extra benefits in consuming this fruit or applying it on the skin and hair. Plus it tastes great. This means there is no reason to avoid this fruit. Eat avocados regularly and you will embrace it for a lifetime after experiencing these benefits all by yourself!