Winter season is a beautiful season with beautiful flowers and cool breeze. But this beautiful season can give many health issues. One such issue is dandruff. It is a very common problem and can attack any person. Not only does it attack the person’s scalp but also keeps coming back, in spite of repeated efforts.
Dandruff is nothing else but white colour flakes coming out of the scalp and lots of itching on the scalp. It becomes even more embarrassing when we are forced to scratch our heads in public. This is basically due to dry scalp and less amount of moisture content.
We shall discuss here certain natural remedies from the store of Ayurveda to treat dandruff and keep such issues at bay–
1. Good Hair Conditioner– Conditioner nourishes the hair and scalp, retains moisture in the scalp and makes the scalp healthy. It is better to use a mild shampoo and good conditioner during winters to keep the hair healthy.
2. Hair washes– Washing hair too frequently can make your scalp dry and more prone to dandruff. It is better to clean hair twice or thrice a week. Avoid using shampoo daily to prevent the dandruff problem.
3. Coconut oil– This oil prevents dandruff causing bacteria on the scalp and also makes the scalp healthy. It deeply moisturizes both scalp and the hair and gives a relaxing feel to the body. Do massage your hair with coconut oil before washing your scalp to enjoy dandruff free tresses all through the winter season.
4. Dry oil– This special oil is designed for dry hair and dry scalp from the store of Inveda. This Ayurvedic composition can take away the dryness and prevent dandruff. Use it regularly to experience beautiful dandruff free hair.
5. Tea Tree Oil– Hair products with tea tree oil have been proved effective in treating the scalp with dandruff. One can also use tea tree essential oil mixed with almond oil for better hair growth, nourishment and dandruff free hair.
6. Lemon Juice– This magical syrup is for all the health issues. It is used for body detox, lightening of complexion and also for treating dandruff. Just take a lemon and squeeze juice out of it. Massage this juice onto the scalp and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water. Note that you might feel an itchy scalp during this treatment.
Welcome this winter with open arms without any stress and tension. Use the remedies given above and enjoy dandruff free hair. Keep smiling Keep Glowing!