Stinky feet can be embarrassing for you. Suppose you are ready for partying and just looking awesome but you realize that the bad odor of your feet is degrading your overall looks. There can be much reason for this stinky smell in your feet. Excessive sweating causes a bad smell. Bacterial and fungal infections are also responsible for this cause. Also, if you are on your feet a lot, that can also cause a problem due to excessive sweating. But, friends, you no need to worry as you can stop the badsmell naturally by following few steps.
1. Apple cider vinegar soak- put your feet in a tub full of lukewarm water. Add 1 cup of vinegar into the water. You need to soak your feet for around 15 minutes. It will clear out the micro-organisms responsible for stink up your feet.
2. Baking soda dust- first wash your feet and dry them thoroughly and dust with baking soda powder before putting on your shoes. It inhibits bacteria to grow and stop bad odor.
3. Tea tree oil bath- put a cup of apple cider vinegar in a tub of warm water and also, add 10 drops of tea tree oil. Soak your feet in this water for around 20 to 30 minutes. And let them air dry. This essential oil is wonderful in combating bad smell.
4. Epsom salt- soak your feet in the solution of warm water and Epsom salt for half an hour and allow them to air dry. Epsom salt lessens the perspiration. It is very common remedy to kill bacteria causing a bad smell.
5. Lemon oil remedy- anti-bacterial properties of lemon oil give your feet a nice citrusy smell. Add 10 drops of lemon oil in a tub of water, also add fresh lemon juice as well. Wash your feet thoroughly with this solution.
6. Peppermint solution- bluff some herb into the warm water for 20 minutes. Then strain the water. Now soak your feet in the deodorizing foot bath for some time. Add few drops of peppermint essential oil to have a minty fresh smell. The bioactive compound present in peppermint has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Follow these simple and easy tricks at home to stay away from the stinky smell of feet. You can also try natural pedicure products available in the market. You just no need to feel embarrassed because of your feet. Be natural and use ayurvedic and herbal products.