Your skin has many enemies such as excessive heat, pollution, dust and others. in addition, pimples and acne breakouts make it difficult to recognize oneself in the mirror.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. The acne pimples vary in size, color and level of pain.
The following types are possible:
• White Heads: they stay under the skin and are smaller.
• Black heads: These are very much visible on your skin, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin.
• Papules: small bumps, usually pink, visible on the surface of the skin.
• Pustules: well visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at the bottom and have pus in them.
• Nodules: Completely visible on the skin surface. They are large, solid, painful grains that are sunk deep into the skin.
• Cysts: These two are very much visible on the surface of the skin. They are quite painful and full of pus. Cysts can leave scars.
Prevention and management tips:
1. Drink lots of water. Water removes toxins from your body and also improves circulation, which is helpful in fighting acne.
2. Anti-acne diet: includes healthy fats, i.e. omega-3 (oily fish / olive oil / flax seeds, nuts, etc.), vitamin a (carrot / dark green vegetables, etc.) and vitamin c (oranges) / kiwi / etc.) in your diet.
3. Avoid fried, processed and fatty foods.
4. Prefer the boiling method for cooking instead of frying.
5. Limit salt intake in the diet.
6. Choose complex carbohydrates (such as whole grains, oatmeal and brown rice), lean protein and low-fat foods in your diet.
7. Drink green tea once / twice a day.
8. Exercise regularly exercise promotes healthy blood circulation. Increased blood flow helps nourish skin cells, which can help prevent and cure acne.
9. Wash your face no more than twice a day with water.
10. Regular shampoo, if you have oily hair.
11. Let your skin heal naturally. If you choose, press or squeeze your acne, your skin will need more time to clean itself and increase the risk of acne scars.
12. Keep your hands away from your face. Touching the skin all day can cause epidemics.
13. Do not burst the pimples as this may repel the infection and cause more blockage, swelling and redness.
14. Wash your hands often, especially before applying lotions, creams or makeup.
15. If the acne is on the back, shoulders or chest, try to wear loose clothing to allow the skin to breathe.
16. Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before going to sleep.
17. Avoid excessive exposure to the sun, as this may result in increased sebum production through the skin.
18. Sleep well. Lack of sleep and stress can cause hormonal changes, making your face more vulnerable to epidemics.
19. Avoid stress because it can increase the production of cortisol and adrenaline, which aggravates acne.
These tips will surely help you have a healthy and bright skin. Write in the comments section below if have any skin concern to share with us we will be happy to help you.