Dry skin is a type of skin that looks dull & damaged. It loses its shine with time and looks discoloured and uneven. With dry skin also come various skin issues like pigmentation, blemishes & wrinkles. These skin problems are really difficult to deal with. One common solution to these skin issues which people usually prefer is expensive beauty products and medications. This solution works in many cases but takes a toll on your pocket & skin health, as these might leave behind side-effects.
In such cases, treating the skin naturally and gently is the best option. We are providing here some natural skin care tips that can nourish your skin from inside and make it look beautifully glowing on the outside.
Have a look at the list given below–
1. Begin your day with a glass of hot water– Water awakens the internal system of our body after a long night. It is an easy way of flushing out toxins from the body. The detoxification process gives beautiful results on the skin. Skin ageing can also be delayed with the regular consumption of hot water on empty stomach. So get up early and begin every day with a glass of hot water.
2. Yoga– Yoga relaxes the body and calms down the mind. It enhances the blood circulation and makes the body feel better. After a regular yoga session for a month, one can see visible results on the skin. It even works towards minimizing the signs of ageing like wrinkles and blemishes. After a hot glass of water, do yoga for around 30 minutes or more.
3. Use Body Butter Cream– A dry body needs lots of nourishment & if that nourishment is pure and natural, skin looks rejuvenated and fresh. Such natural nourishment can be given in the form of a body butter cream that gets deep within the skin and keeps it happily glowing. After taking a bath, apply this body butter cream from Inveda to all your body parts. It is one of the best ways to treat dry skin.
4. Make health a priority– If your body is not healthy, it shows on your skin. If you have always had good skin and things are becoming bad now, then there is surely something wrong with your diet. Eating unhealthy food for a long time is reflected out with your dull & dry skin. Eat more fruits to get a good amount of antioxidants in the body. Give your skin the essential omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals with a nutritious diet. Make a habit of buying only healthy food so that you eat only healthy food.
5. Do not miss Sunscreen– With the over exposure of skin in the sun, wrinkles & blemishes become more prominent on the skin. The UV rays of the sun make the skin look dark, dull and damaged. The best natural skin care way is to use a sunscreen with natural extracts and no paraben. You can find such a product in the beauty store house of Inveda. Never forget to apply a sunscreen before going out in the sun.
6. Keep Hydrating– Give your body regular supply of water all through the day. This way there is constant flushing out of toxins from the body. Water also gives the natural moisture to the skin that keeps it soft & supple. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water during the day.
7. Relax your body– After a hectic day, body needs relaxation and good sleep. In case one lacks these two things, dark circles, dull skin, blemishes can be easily seen on the skin. To get the best skin, it is essential to give your body the much-needed comfort and rest. When going through the hard times, massage your body with Jasmine essential oil and facial muscles with hydra nourish massage cream. This cream will make the skin soft and hydrated and give the facial muscles much needed relaxation. Dry skin and wrinkles are also taken care of with this cream. On the other hand, Jasmine oil calms down the mind, relieves stress and helps in providing a sound sleep.
Do try these tips and share your experience with us! Keep Smiling Keep Glowing!