erfect shaped eyebrows add charm and provide a defined look to the face. Your eyebrows play a vital role in your accentuated personality. Eyebrows is responsible to offer the unique appearance of the person. Just think about a face without and with eyebrows. This itself explains to you the importance and why it is a cause of concern. Thick and defined eyebrows enhance beauty. But there are many who do not have this added feature. Let’s talk about some of the effective natural remedies for thicker eyebrows.
1. Coconut oil-take few drops of oil and gently massage your eyebrows. Leave it on for the whole night. Next morning rinse with Luke warm water. Massage improves the blood circulation, which promotes regrowth of hair. Regular use of coconut oil definitely gives you positive results. Coconut oil is very good in preventing protein loss from hair, as protein is the foundation of hair growth.
2. Onion juice– extract the juice of an onion. Massage your eyebrows with this juice for 5 minutes. Allow it to dry naturally and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat this ritual for about a month to get benefitted results. Loaded with antioxidant flavonols and sulphur are essential nutrients for hair regrowth. Onion therapy is the good option to treat.
3. Olive oil– massage your eyebrows gently with 2-3 with drops of olive oil. Leave it on overnight or wash after 30 minutes is your choice. Or if you want mix olive oil with honey and can massage with this blend. Rinse of with little warm water. Regular practice of massaging will improve your hair in the eyebrow. Vitamin E rich olive oil stimulates the growth of capillaries thereby, enhances hair growth.
4. Castor oil– you can give a gentle massage of few drops of castor oil with your fingertips. Wait for 30 minutes or can leave for overnight. Then wash with Luke warm water. Castor oil is traditionally known for its properties of hair growth of eyebrows. For best and early results follow the therapy once a day.
5. Aloe Vera– extract Aloe Vera pulp from the leaves. Apply the gel and give a gentle massage to the brows. After 30 minutes wash with luke warm water. And then natural moisturizer. For effective and speedy result repeat this regularly for several weeks. Aloe Vera has natural moisturizing properties and benefits hair follicles to promote hair growth.
Along with these natural remedies eating healthy is also essential. To get balance vitamins and minerals is equally important for hair growth. Consult your doctor immediately if you have any allergic reaction. Be beautiful In and Out.