Searching for how to get pink lips naturally? 1…2…3… Smile and click; someone just captures the moment for you and you can relive anytime you want. But what if that smile causes you. Discomfort. Hmm…we wouldn’t like that either, so we thought to bring you a list of how to get pink lips naturally with some Dos and Don’ts to keep your lips healthy and beautiful.
Here you go!! With how to get pink lips fast home remedies! 1. Use natural ingredients or homemade lip care products:
- How to make your lips pink in a week with home essentials-
•Coconut oil: In addition, this is the best ingredient to hydrate your lips instantly. Moreover, it contains medium-chain fatty acids which are very easily absorbed by the skin. In other words, coconut is the best answer for how to get pink lips overnight.
• Aloe Vera: How to make lips pink in one day with Aloe vera. Fresh aloe Vera leaf, when applied on lips, can do wonders for chapped lips. It turns your lips pinks instantly and provides deep hydration.
• Apply Vaseline mixed with olive oil: Vaseline together with olive oil do wonders for your lips. The mixture is a very good replacement of your lip balm.
• Almond oil mixed with honey: Almond and honey altogether give you the best therapy. You get the best out of both almond and honey.
- Exfoliation is as much important as moisturizing:
Overall, removing the layer of dead cells from the skin is the most important part of cleaning up the skin. Indeed, we tend to scrub skin of face but most of the time lips avoided. Furthermore continuous exposure to pollution and dirt creates a dead cell over lips which makes them chapped. So continuous exfoliation of lips is important. You can mix olive oil and sugar and use it as a lip scrub.
- How to make your lips red naturally permanently then – Keep yourself Hydrated:
To retain the natural color and moisture of lips, our body needs to hydrate. So undoubtedly drink as much water as you can, it will throw out toxins from your body, which makes skin clearer and fresh. Moreover, tt avoid dryness and chapping of lips.
- Reduce the use of Lipsticks and other unnatural balms:
Most important avoid the chemical-rich products for your lips. Most lipsticks are made up of a mixture of wax, pigments, fragrance, oil and alcohol which when applied frequently may harm your lips. Don’t get disheartened, we know how much you love lipsticks So try to choose lipsticks which are specially made of Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, jojoba oil etc. By all means, these ingredients keep your lips moisturized for a long time and doesn’t cause harm.
- Use lip Care products with SPF:
We are often accustomed to use sunscreen to save the skin our face or hands, but we hardly care about lips, which are often the victim of harsh sun rays. Isn’t it? Right! So try to buy lip care products with SPF and pay a kind gesture to them.
So, above are the best shot sure remedies for how to get pink lips naturally? So enjoy and try and after results do comment below.