“DARK CIRCLES- a tale of two eyes that never lie”
Are you a victim of those unwanted dark circles & puffy eyes? If yes then don’t hide those beautiful eyes. Firstly learn about the root cause of your issue. Some remedies work at a certain point & others do not. Don’t worry here are the remedies which are capable of evading in curing the gloomy circles & inflated eyes with twinkling results.
Did you know the root cause of dark circles? Let’s take a look!
1. Lack of Sleep – The popular belief is that not getting enough sleep leads to dark circles. Lack of sleep also contributes to causing puffy eyes & dull & tired skin. Getting 8 hours of sleep is a must to relax the muscles.
2. Overexposure to the sun – Another root cause which is I guess a victim behind every skin issue. Due to sun exposure the body starts producing melanin & excessive pigment deposition and as a result, dark circles appear.
3. Deficiency of Minerals & Vitamins – Puffy eyes & dark circles are usually caused by lack of vitamins & hydration. The simple & the lasting solution is to take a proper diet & drink water for proper hydration.
4. Skin Allergies – Some sought of Skin allergies enlarge the blood vessels & increase water retention that causes puffy eyes. Stay away from processed foods & supplements which help in occurring dark circles.
Best Remedies to get rid of Dark Circles & Puffy eyes overnight
1. Cucumber- Well known refreshing agent for the heroine in Bollywood. Having astringent properties that effectively targets the skin cells and is highly capable of fixing those gloomy eyes.
· Cut the slice of Cucumber & place them over both the eyes & relax for 15-20 min. It gives soothing effects to the eyes.
· You can also grate the cucumber & apply the juice directly on the eyes for procuring better results.
2. Tomatoes- Engrossed with numerous beauty benefits and an ample approach to lighten dark skin. Having Lycopene Enzyme & natural bleaching properties that help in lightening the skin & beneficial in protecting the skin from damage.
· Take a plumpy tomato & extract juice out of it, apply the juice all over the dark circles & relax for 15 min.
· Rinse it with lukewarm water
· Apply Inveda’s Under Eye Cream brimming with the goodness of Ashwagandha&GotuKola just after applying tomatoes, to treat dark circles & puffy eyes.
3. Potatoes- Potatoes own starch & bleaching properties that help in reducing the appearance of dark circles, soothes the puffy eyes making skin soft & supple.
· Take a potato & grate it, Squeeze the juice out of the grated potato.
· Dip cotton ball in the juice & apply over the dark circles, leave it overnight
· Store the juice in the refrigerator for future use.
4. Almond Oil- Prosperous source of Vitamin E can be used to treat this trouble. Reverse the process by applying oil beneath your eyes because applying this magical emollient is a great way to get rid of dark circles & puffy eyes.
Take 2-3 drops of Almond oil & massage gently & leave it overnight. Fresh twinkling eyes are just a few steps away.
5. Aloe Vera Gel- Loaded with a plethora of skin benefits. It’s soothing properties nourish the damaged cells & pigments & makes skin healthier & bright.
· Apply Aloe Vera gel over the issue & leave it for 10-15 min.
· Leave it overnight & wash it with cold water.
6. Green tea Bags- Don’t throw the leftover tea bags after consuming green tea because it contains tannins which have astringent properties. Green Tea bags constrict the blood vessels & reduce puffiness of the eyes.
· Consume Green tea & put the bags in the refrigerator for 5 min.
· Keep both the bags over your eyes for 10-15 min. & then wash your face with Coldwater for fresh skin
7. Turmeric- The oldest Ingredient of every kitchen has a Curcumin compound best for enhancing glow & melanin. It treats dark circles & dark patchy skin tremendously.
· Mix half spoon turmeric with vitamin E oil & apply the mixture beneath the eyes.
· Massage the eyes with right strokes & pressure
· Leave it for 15 min. then wash it off with normal water
· Repeat the process twice to abolish dark circles.
8. Olive Oil- Rich in omega 3 fatty acids that hydrates the dead cells & rejuvenate by removing dark patches.
· Take sufficient oil & massage it in a circular motion
· Keep it overnight for the best-desired results
These are some of the overnight remedies which get instant results & if you find remedies beneficial do comment below & share your experience with us.