Let’s have a glance at the main causes of Dandruff
- Irritating oily skin– There are many areas which are rich in oil production and on hair scalp this condition is termed s seborrheic dermatitis. Greasy skin with yellow or white scales.
- Not shampooing enough-Hair wash is incredibly much necessary to cleanse the scalp & if you don’t wash your hair properly it leads to many skin infection.
- Chemical products-Not all the products are for you. Chemical shampoo & colour with many hair treatments also cause dry skin and which causes dandruff and flaky skin
- Dandruff may additionally be due to other forms of dermatitis such as eczema or psoriasis, diet, or an allergy to hair products.
Knock knock! It’s remedy time
- Use Tea Tree Oil
Anti-fungal & moisturizing properties of Tea Tree fights with the dandruff-causing fungus & helps in treating it.
- Add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo bottle & shake before use,
- Massage the dry scalp with a diluted solution of Tea Tree oil with any other oil for 15 min. before head wash.
- Don’t forget Champi with coconut oil before head wash
Dandruff is an embarrassing condition of the hair scalp & Coconut (copra) is the handiest in treating dandruff & itchy scalp. It allows the scalp to reap the utmost benefits & quickly nourish the hair & penetrates deeply to cleanse the scalp of buildup oil & dirt.
2-3 spoons of coconut oil + 1 spoon lemon juice
Step1. Combine the duo in the clean bowl,
Step2. Apply the mixture to the scalp & hair,
Step3. Massage it for a few minutes & relax for about 30-40 minutes,
Step4. Wash it off with a nourishing Inveda’s Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Look what Aloe vera does for your scalp
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that contains ample beneficial properties & known for its bioactive compounds like amino acids & antioxidants & anti-fungal properties which improve moisture retention & promote healing. Aloe vera is the blessing for treating inflammation, itchiness & dandruff completely.
Step1. Take 2-3 fresh leaves of Aloe vera& eliminate the gel from it,
Step2. Mix it with 2 spoons of curd & 1 tbsp. of lemon juice,
Step3. Grind the mixture & obtain a gel-like a solution,
Step4. Apply the mixture to the scalp & leave it for 30 min,
Step5. Rinse it off with normal water.
- Does Apple cider vinegar treat your dandruff?
ACV is employed in many ways from reducing the weight to home disinfectant but did you know? Acidic & anti-fungal properties of ACV can prevent fungus & bacteria which causes scalp problems like dandruff, inflammation or redness. ACV is mildly acidic which balances the pH of the scalp & leading to the reduction of fungal growth & dandruff free scalp.
Step1. Take ½ cup of ACV & dilute it with 1 ½ cup of water,
Step2. After shampooing just rinse your hair with the solution & don’t rinse it again with water.
You can also select Inveda’s Fenugreek & ACV Shampoo for best results.
- Try Aspirin, “Asprin ko gholo or dandruff ko hmesha ke liye dho lo”
Aspirin contains salicylic acid, a lively ingredient commonly utilized in dandruff shampoos. Aspirin is potent in exfoliating excess dandruff, prevents oil buildup & works well to reduce inflammation on the scalp.
Step1. Just crush 2 tablets of Aspirin & mix it with your regular shampoo,
Step2. Apply the mixture to the hair scalp & rinse it out after 4-5 min,
Step3. Always use hair conditioner after rinsing to retain the moisture.
- Don’t keep oily hair for long
- Adopt a healthy diet
- Include garlic & ginger in your diet
- Use Ayurvedic natural Shampoo. You can make a choice from the shelf of Inveda.in
- If you want permanent solution for any hair problem just go for Inveda’s Hemakesha Oil. 21 in 1 for your every hair issue