Product price is inclusive of all taxes
Net Quantity of the product – 10ml
Fulfill every needs of your skin with Lemongrass Oil
Lemongrass is often known to people as a grassy plant that is used in cooking and herbal medicines. Lemongrass essential oil is extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil for skin has a powerful, citrusy scent and provides numerous benefits.
Often found in skincare products and pain relieving products, lemongrass essential oil is easy to use at home as it contains anti-bacterial and soothing properties.
Lemongrass essential oil is a popular ingredient that is used in aromatherapy that helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression for promoting good health physically & mentally. You’ll be surprised to know the numerous amount of benefits Inveda’s Lemon Grass Oil has to offer for your skin & body. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing, and balancing in nature that relaxes nerves and muscles by promoting blood circulation.
It is best suited for acne-prone and blemished skin to relieve the scars and balance the sebum of the skin for boosted glow. Lemongrass essential oil for skin is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B6, Folate and vitamin C.
It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium that play the vital role of providing glow and making your skin supple and firm skin. To relieve pain from muscles, one can use lemongrass essential oil by mixing with carrier oil and gently massaging the affected area. This will not only help you to alleviate pain but also soothe the skin for relaxation.
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Relives Pain
- Soothes Skin
- Enhances Texture
- Aids in Relaxing Muscles
All Skin Types
100% Organic | No Paraben | Halal Certified | No Alcohol | PETA Certified | Vegan
||Anti-acne, Detoxifying & Anti-Aging
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Anti- Septic, and Regenerative
- Promotes Good Sleep and Relaxation
How to use
Note -It is advised to never apply Essential Oils directly on the skin.
- Inveda Essential Oil work through the sense of smell and skin absorption using below of the five ways.
- Diffusion- Lemon Grass Essential oil in a diffuser can uplift and elevate your mood and relax your body and mind.
- Inhaling- Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. You need to inhale for 20-30 seconds for better and effective results.
- Massage- Massaging your body eases the pressure points, calms down your nervous system, and thereby relax and rejuvenates your mind.
- Applying the oils topically- The most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, and pulse points. The effective application will ensure optimum results.
- Carrier Oils-Carrier Oils play a vital role in aromatherapy by diluting them in essential oils. Dilute up to 10 drops of Lemon Grass Essential oil with 1 tbsp. of Inveda’s Carrier oil and massage the body with this oil.
- Cleanse your skin and soothe your mind with Inveda’s Lemon Grass Oil.
What to expect
Fine & Pure lemongrass oil with no additives
Manufactured by: Kapco
International Limited Plot-11,
sector-3, Parwanoo, Dist. Solan,
Himachal Pradesh – 173220
Mfg. Lic. No.: S-COS/10/19
|Lemon Grass Essential Oil | Antibacterial
||Net Quantity of the product – 10ml
MRP Rs. 250/- Inclusive of all taxes