France is legendary for wines but does one know the most effective things for skin also came from France, Yes! It’s none other than French Clays. In this polluted world of the 20s, French Clays are gaining popularity day by day.
In this chemical era, men and women want products which not only heal the skin but rejuvenate the skin by adding softness to it with none harmful additives. There are different sorts of French Clay, like Red, Green, Yellow & White which offers its own kind of advantages to the skin and are utilized in different varieties of skin products.
Clays are natural, mineral-rich components gained from different sources including volcanic ash, rocks, sediments or soil. Every clay has a distinctive feature of minerals, for example, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Silica, that provides it a supreme structure.
Astounding Benefits of French Clay! Don’t dare to miss it
They are utilized cosmetically or topically in general, French Clays sucks out the oil, microscopic organisms, and impurities from the skin to offer a purified, unified, and balanced skin texture. By restoring basic minerals to the skin, Clays sustain and recharge the skin’s dampness, improve its elasticity, advance the recovery of cells, minimizes the pores, fix damaged skin, rejuvenate the skin that seems to be dull, dry, and tired, and diminishes the possibility of the blockage that promote breakouts.
As outlined, French Clays are brimming with many numerous helpful properties cosmetically and medicinally. In Cosmetic Industries it’s used for Cleansing, Toning, Calming, Soothing, Revitalizing, Rejuvenating Nourishing, Refining, and Astringent.
In medicinal it’s widely used as Antiseptic, Analgesic, Regenerative, Astringent, Sedative, Relaxant, Anti-Inflammatory, Reparative, Detoxifying, Circulatory, and Strengthening.
Types of French Clay
There are 4 varieties of Clays widely utilized in treating skin ailments. Let’s have a glance
- French Red Clay – The ultimate solution for oily/sensitive skin
- Origin – Mostly found within the Atlantic basin and also the North of France.
- Composition – It is principally composed of Illite, Kaolinite, Montmorillonite, and Calcite that’s derived from Hematite ore.
- Colour & Texture – Red in colour and smooth velvety in texture. It acquires its strong red shade from the copper oxide within the stones where clay is found.
It is a definitive answer for individuals with sensitive or coup-rose prone skin, because it’s top-quality to slough off dead skin cells & purifies the skin, expels excess oils, and leads to the skin looking toned and revived. French clay is typically used as cleansers, face masque and scrubs to convey undeniably results.
- French Green Clay- Absorbs impurities from the skin.
- Origin – Mostly found on marines that’s why it is called as sea mud.
- Composition – It’s mainly composed of Aluminium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Silica, Sodium, and Titanium.
- Colour & Texture – Light green in colour which it acquires from Iron Oxide and decomposed plant material, like kelp and algae. And it’s the best companion of skin. Smooth texture
French Green Clay additionally delicately pulls the blood toward the skin to assist dissemination and improve skin tone leading to providing sage essentials oil to the skin, which sometimes skin misses out. It minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores and tightens the skin. Specially used for all skin types. Its anti-inflammatory nature soothes wounds and heals sunburns quickly.
- French White Clay- Gentle nourishing technology for dry and sensitive skin.
- Origin – France
- Composition – Mainly consists of Silica
In contrast to Green and red clay, French White Clay is the gentlest and least absorbent clay. This makes it ideal for dry and delicate skin because it doesn’t pull oil out of the skin. The significant level of silica found in French White Clay helps to nourish and balance the skin moisture and treats psoriasis and dermatitis.
Moreover, it is tenderly used as a face and body scrubs to exfoliate and boosts blood circulation within the skin which improves skin texture and tone.
- French Yellow Clay- Draws bacteria gently to leave skin fresh and toned.
- Origin – Mostly found in France
- Composition – Mainly consists of Iron oxide, magnesium and silica.
French Yellow Clay is additionally delicate and mellow dirt which will be utilized on dry and touchy skin, yet not at all like White Clay, Yellow Clay draws oil and polluting influences out of the skin while discharging basic minerals once more into the skin. It’s a tremendous solution that leaves the skin feeling smooth, new, and toned.
Significantly used to treat acne, dermatitis, eczema and dry skin and even rashes.
Finally, the information is given above about French Clays but we would wish to read your experiences within the comment section, have you ever used French Clays? Which colour and for which purpose. Write and share your experience to educate others.