Neem referred to as a Village Pharmacy, has been utilized in India for thousands of years. Now increasingly used as a skin treatment in various areas. Neem is a well-known plant from ancient Ayurveda and has been a part of traditional remedies. No wonder it’s an effective antiviral, anti-bacterial and antifungal ingredient with powerful immune stimulants.
Antibacterial properties of Neem paste works wonders on infections, burns, acne, pimples, various skin problems and infection. It also stimulates the immune system and accelerates the healing process.
Neem is jam-packed with beauty benefits. It is often utilized in the form of oil, juice, paste & powder. Here are some amazing ways to use Neem leaves for skin, hair and health:
1.Good buy Acne!
Anti-acne properties of Neem dries out the zits and removes excess sebum production and helps to fade any kind of acne scar. It exhibits antibacterial properties, helps keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne.
Step1. Take 10 -15 fresh Neem leaves
Step2. Grind them, make a paste
Step3. Apply it on the acne till it dries out
Step4. Wash it off with normal water
Apply the paste daily till acne dries out and acne scars start to fade.
Or if you are a working person and don’t have time to create home remedy, you should use Inveda’s Acne Treatment Kit. It gives guaranteed results.
2. Neem Oil Ban, Blemishes!
Neem not only removes acne but does wonder in removing. So effective in healing dark spots and acne scars. Its soothing properties make Neem a well-known scar remover. Neem paste smartly fades the acne scars and removes blemishes leading to spotless skin and improves the complexion in no time.
Ingredients – 1 tbsp. Neem Powder + 1 tbsp. lemon juice + few drops of rose water
Step1. Mix the above ingredients in a clean bowl and procure a thick paste.
Step2. Apply the paste on the affected area, once every week
Step3. Rinse with water and moisturize with Papaya & Hibiscus moisturizer.
3. Perfect Dandruff Remover! : Dandruff irritates a lot and excessive dandruff ends up in Hair fall and acne. Are you continuing to struggle and didn’t find any solution to urge obviate dandruff. Antifungal and antibacterial properties of Neem soothes dry itchy scalp, reduces dryness, moisturizes the scalp and maintains the pH level.
4. Soothes Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin irritates and gets red easily. The high content of inflammatory properties and high concentration of fatty acids soothes irritated skin. Neem oil is marvellous in treating eczema which is responsible for redness.
Mix Neem oil with any carrier oil which suits your skin and apply on the affected areas twice every week for 15 min then wash it off and apply Inveda Kumkumadi Cream before sleep.
5. Fights signs of ageing: Neem, choked with antioxidants and various moisturizing agents like vitamin E and triglycerides which are best in keeping signs of ageing at bay. Wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin all are caused due to overexposure and UV radiation. Neem oil and paste reverse the signs of ageing and rejuvenate skin with perfect elasticity and maintain radiant and youthful skin.
1 tbsp. Neem Powder + 1 tbsp. Sandalwood Powder + 2-3 tbsp. Rosewater
Step1. Mix the ingredients and obtain a thick paste,
Step2. Apply the paste on to the clear dry face and leave it for 15 min,
Step3. Wash it off and apply 2-3 drops of Anti-Wrinkle Blend before sleep.
6. Promotes Hair growth: Finding difficulty in growing hair. Neem paste strengthens the hair follicles and simultaneously reduces hair fall which results in long lush thick hair. Neem oil and Neem hair mask improves the hair texture making them soft and fungus free. It promotes healthy cells that stimulate blood circulation leading to long black voluminous hair.
7. Prevents premature greying: If you noticed that your hair is turning black to grey then immediately apply Neem paste together with yoghurt to prevent the cause of grey hair. The antioxidant formula of Neem and yoghurt balances the hormones and reduces the consequences of stress and hair damage.
If you finding difficulty in getting Neem paste then apply Inveda’s Hemakesa Hair Regrowth oil, 21 in 1 formula contains jatamansi, neem, amla, bhringraj in conjunction with many natural herbs to eliminate the ill effects of dandruff, greying, thinning, baldness & hair fall.
For more shot sure remedies reach us out at www.inveda.in