Neem is a tree that holds a special place in Ayurveda. This one tree has infinite benefits for healing the human body and improving human life. The scientific name of Neem is Azadirachtaindica and its other names include nim tree or Indian lilac. Neem trees belong to the mahogany family of trees and are commonly found In India. It is so because it can grow anywhere easily. Although it is a tree with a bitter taste present in all its parts, the benefits provided are really sweet.
Have a look at the wonderful benefits of Neem–
1. Works on Dandruff– The antibacterial and antifungal nature of neem makes it appropriate for reducing dandruff. It counters dandruff really well and thus, is used in many medications & for dandruff. Applying it to the scalp also helps a lot.
2. Improves Digestion– This tree has the natural power of making the digestive system stronger and better. It is recommended to take neem powder to purify blood and enhance the immunity of the body. Neem tea and neem juice can also be taken instead of the powder.
3. Deep cleans the skin– Neem has purifying qualities that can clear off the impurities and clean the skin. It provides antibacterial action and helps in reducing acne & pimples. This property makes it useful in natural face cleansers and face packs.
4. Anti-ageing effect– Ageing effects can be seen with the growing age. Neem has restorative properties that keep the skin healthy and free from signs of ageing. It also takes care of the dry skin and wrinkles. Rely more on natural skin products with neem to stay beautiful naturally.
5. Helps in healing skin diseases– Relief in skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema can be provided by this herb. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation of scalp & skin. Neem leaf paste can be applied to the skin for providing a soothing effect. Neem oil can also be used to moisturize the skin and reduce itching.
These are not the only benefits of using neem. It is also effective in treating–
2. Joint pains
3. Blood pressure
6. Mouth Ulcers
Thus, we come to a conclusion that neem is one tree that works on several problems of our body. It is easily available, completely natural and so must be used for curing health problems.